Monday 20 June 2016

Latest Haul: The Outnet


The Outnet is one of those sites I seem to look at more for fun and morbid curiosity than for actual bargains worth paying for. Recently however i've been in luck. A number of things have come up that i've either contemplated buying at full price for in the past or know would be a good addition to my wardrobe.


Maje is one of those labels that just seem to suit my body. I can generally, just by looking at an item, know whether it will suit me or not and their sizes actually fit me properly.

I knew i needed a black miniskirt and had also been on the lookout for a cream jacket. So when i came cross these i pounced.

   
The black skirt, i discovered this weekend, was still full price in the Melbourne store. So i gave myself a pat on the back for that. The cream jacket fits like a dream. However i'm not convinced by the drapey part. Thankfully, due to its construction, it will be easy to do a bit of DIY and remove it.

I'm not normally into DVF but when I saw this dress in this print i had to have it. I've been going out to dinner a lot lately so i thought it would be perfect. I ended up wearing it to a dinner at Melba at The Langham and it looked great.



Stella McCartney lingerie fits me perfectly. Her bras are my go-to's and I wear the Meg Alluring Contour Plunge as my everyday bra. The straps are sturdily thick but still pretty.

I had admired the pattern of these two when I saw them at David Jones. I had ummed and ahhed about buying them and then when i went back they were out of stock. So when i saw them on The Outnet i snapped them up. A decent bargain too as they are extremely comfortable to wear and seamless.

No comments:

Post a Comment